In addition to the legal requirements and contractual agreements with our clients, we follow the guidelines of the institutions relevant to us and/or our clients when designing and implementing our projects:
- Code of Conduct of the German market research industry associations
- ADM Guideline for Market and Social Research Studies in the Health Care Sector of June 2013
- ICC/ESOMAR International Code on Market, Opinion and Social Research and Data Analytics of 2017
- FSA Code of Conduct for Pharmaceutical Industry Cooperation with Doctors, Pharmacists and Other Medical Professionals of January 2018
- FSA Code of Transparency in Cooperation with Professionals and Medical Facilities of October 2018
- Code of Conduct of the “Arzneimittel und Kooperation im Gesundheitswesen e.V.” (Pharmaceuticals and Cooperation in Health Care)(“AKG Code of Conduct”) of April 2015
- Pro Generika Code of Conduct of the Generic Industry for Cooperation with the Healthcare Sector in Germany of August 2016.
We pay appropriate compensation, which for projects with physicians are based on the current fee schedule for physicians (GoÄ, from 12/18).